Brent Potter's Wheel Model BAmaco Clay
Brent Potter's Wheel Model B
12" wheel head, 110 volt
Designed to fill the needs of school and studio potters, the Model B is competitively priced, is quiet and solid, and can handle 150 pounds of clay continuously. The Brent® B wheel includes the Brent® Classic Controller with these features:
• Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
• Quiet operation -- Electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
• EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
• EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
• Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
Additional Brent® Model B features:
• Handles 150 lbs. continuously
• Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response both clockwise and counterclockwise
• Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
• All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength and durability
• Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
• Permanent magnet 1/2 hp, 5 amp DC motor -- allows the user to work with up to 150 lbs. of clay
• Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
• Cast aluminum 12" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• FREE Splash Pan
• FREE 12" Plast-i-Bat®
• FREE "How to Throw on The Potter's Wheel" DVD
• TEN YEAR WARRANTY
Contact Alabama Art Supply for questions about delivery. 205-322-4741. We're your One Stop Shop for all of your favorite pottery tools, wheels, kilns and accessories. Coupons, sales promotions and Clay Contract discounts apply to retail price.
Electrical Warning — All electrical products have U.S. standard plugs and voltage. Due to damage that can occur when using incompatible plugs, sockets, or converters, Maker Art Supply does not ship electrical items or accessories outside of North America or to freight forwarders.
Use the Social Media links below to share this product.