Artograph Prism™ Opaque Art ProjectorArtograph
High quality single lens, tabletop opaque projector for convenient horizontal projection of artwork, designs, patterns, prints and line drawings. The Prism™ lens is reversible to achieve a wide projection range from 80% reduction up to 20 times enlargement in full color. Includes 500-Watts of photo quality lighting for a whiter and brighter image. Magnetic door latches and a spring clip keep copy securely in place. Generous 7 x 7 inch (177.8 x 177.8 mm) top-loading, glass covered copy area makes for easy placement of large copy, books, or small 3-D objects. Fan cooled and thermal overload circuit protects originals from overheating. Darkened room required.
- Enlarges artwork and small 3-D objects up to 20x and reduces to 80% of the original size with one lens
- Vertical projection of 80% reduction up to 3 times enlargement onto a tabletop with accessory Prism Table Stand (#225-206)
- Illumination: 500-Watts photo quality lighting for a brighter image (included/20 hours)
*220V units come with 2 each 250-Watt halogen lamps
- Top-loading 7 x 7 in (177.8 x 177.8 mm) glass-covered copy area with adjustable cover to keep artwork flat and secure
- Fan cooled and safety overload circuit keep copy cooler
- Lens: 200 mm precision-ground optical glass
- Net Weight: 8 lbs (3.62 kg)
- UL, CUL and CE approved
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
- Made in the U.S.A.
You May Also Want to Consider:
Use the Social Media links below to share this product.