Skutt KM1022 Ceramic KilnSkutt
Skutt KM1022 Ceramic Kiln
It Just Fits!
Fits most small studios. Easy to load for those who are vertically challenged. Has all the bells and whistles of the larger kilns in a more compact size.
Sophisticated, Yet Easy to Use
- Write your own firing programs with up to 32 Segments using Ramp and Hold. Now you can store up to 12 programs.
- … or use the tried and true factory set programs in ConeFire Mode
- Built in Diagnostics give you or our technicians the ability to diagnose kiln problems with just a few button presses.
- New Safety Features help prevent accidental starts and overfires.
- New software keeps track of your Firing Costs and the Number of Firings
- Fuse Glass, Slow cool Cone 6 Glazes, Grow Crystals…whatever you want to program this controller can handle.
- …and so much more.
Phase: 1 Phase
Volts: 240 V
Amps: 48 A
Watts: 11520 W
Temp: Cone 10, 2350 F
Cubic Feet: 5.7 CF
Opening: 23.38 x 23.38 inches
Depth: 22 inches
Wire Size: 6
Ship Dimensions: 37 x 40 x 41 inches
Skutt Kilns should arrive fully assembled. Packed with the kiln you will find the following items:
- Kiln Stand
- Instructional Video
- Operating Manual
- Stand Feet
- Extra Thermocouple (unless Type S)
- Warranty Card
- Peep Plugs – attached to the kiln stand, enough to fill each peephole on your particular model.
Don't forget a Rolling Stand for easy and safe movement and storage of your NEW Kiln! Click here for more information.
Contact Alabama Art Supply for questions about delivery. 205-322-4741. We're your One Stop Shop for all of your favorite pottery tools and kiln accessories.
Electrical Warning — All electrical products have U.S. standard plugs and voltage. Due to damage that can occur when using incompatible plugs, sockets, or converters, Maker Art Supply does not ship electrical items or accessories outside of North America or to freight forwarders.
Skutt Manufacturer's Warranty
Skutt’s 2 year warranty is straight forward. If you have a failed component on your kiln within 2 years of purchasing it, Skutt will fix it. They will pay parts AND labor. Due to the fact that it is possible to exceed the estimated life of a thermocouple before the end of the warranty period, thermocouples are the only items we do not cover under our warranty.